How old are you?
What school do you go to? Grade?
Sophomore at Syracuse U.
Where do you live?
Nope. Only child.
Are you single? If so, are you looking? Sexual orientation?
It’s really none of your business. Straight.
What’s your ethnicity?
Chinese and other stuff but I don’t really count the other stuff cause it’s like really down in my blood line so let’s stick with Chinese.
How tall are you?
Believe it or not, I’m pretty tall for an Asian. 5’6.
Where do you shop? What’s your style?
I used to shop in Aero and AE but now, mostly at Forever 21 and H&M and any other store that’s cheap and has cute clothes LOL. I don’t really have a style. I wear whatever I find comfortable and whatever looks cute.
What kinda guys do you like?
I’m more attracted to Asians than any other race, to be completely honest, but before you call me racist, may I add that I have dated almost every other race out there.
Are you a K-pop/K-drama fan?
Yes, I most certainly am LOL. I fell out of my K-pop stage a few months back and got back into it after watching a drama recently.
I’ll add more if I can think of any more.
Just a few random facts about me:
- I’m a hopeless romantic.
- Ramen is my favorite snack.
- I can stay up all night just watching dramas.
- I love bummy days.
- Dragon fruit is my favorite Vitamin Water flavor.
- I can’t go through my day without having something green tea related.
- I was not born in America; came here when I was 3.
- I wear my belts to the side.
- Most people can’t leave the house without their phone. I can’t leave the house without my two rings.
- I have never dyed or put any chemicals into my hair besides shampoo and conditioner.